Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey everyone! Glad your tuneing in =) here is just a run by of what I got to offer and what I got going on. Make sure to check out my up coming gigs at

                           show schedule- http://www.justinturk.com/sne.php

 
Summers Coming! Schools are almost out! We all know what that means..ITS PARTY TIME!! Every good party needs some good live entertainment. I am offering a speacail for parties and events starting at just $275. This includes birthdays, BBQ's, sweet 16s, house parties, anniversaries, Graduations and esct. Book in advance and save some more cash $$$ forward an email to jturkpromo@yahoo.com

You or some one you know whats to learn how to play the Guitar!
              Thats great because I am now offering guitar lessons for beginners at a very reasonable rate. That includes one free lesson and an event discount. please shoot me an email for more info jturkpromo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment